Whether you’re concerned about localized disasters or an end-of-civilization catastrophe,
YOU CAN SURVIVE the Very Worst Manmade and Natural Disasters tells you not only how
to survive, but how to survive it in style.
Easy-to-read chapters offer information you’ll find nowhere else, with practical
instructions covering everything from dealing with the next super storm, to living
through to a government collapse, to surviving terrorist attacks and war.
Chapter after chapter, you’ll discover detailed, lifesaving advice and tips including:
* Ways to feed your family (for just pennies a day) even if the stores are closed.
* How to heat your home even when the gas and electricity are out.
* Methods to protect your loved ones from rioters and looters when the police are
nowhere to be found.
* Secrets for finding food and water during an emergency (in both urban and rural
* How to improvise decontamination kits for countering chemical and biological agents.
* Where to buy the quality survival gear you might need.
* How to deal with the highly contagious plagues that often appear in the aftermath
of disasters (including how to care for victims of such diseases).
* Ways to travel in the aftermath of disaster (including how to defeat roadblocks
and avoid being forced off the road).
* How to prepare for all sorts of disasters – without spending a fortune.
You’ll also discover ways to minimize damage to your home and belongings before an
earthquake, storm, or other natural disaster as well as what you must do after such
events to quickly recover and remain safe.
This manual also covers subjects not generally found in similar books (and often
overlooked by preppers and survivalists) – but which could spell the difference between
life and death. Included are ways to determine whether chemical or biological weapons
have been used in an area (so you can avoid becoming contaminated), how to properly
dispose of human waste (to avoid the spread of disease), and even how to deal with
dead bodies. Page after page offers a wealth of survival information that could save
your life during an emergency.
The author also gives realistic assessments of:
* The best defensive firearms (and which are less effective).
* Why precious metals might be a poor investment during a disaster – and what items
could become invaluable for post-disaster barter society.
* When “bugging out” might be a good strategy – and when it would likely be a fatal
* What equipment and gear might be essential for you to weather out various disasters.
YOU CAN SURVIVE also contains large sections on how to build shelters to protect
yourself from chemical, biological, and even nuclear weapons (including improvised,
dirt-cheap shelters), and ways to minimize your risk if you’re caught in the open
when the unthinkable happens, whether in the form of a terrorist’s “dirty bomb” or
a nuclear explosion from a missile exchange between nations.
Always with an eye toward saving you money, YOU CAN SURVIVE offers a comprehensive
assessment of the equipment you need to prepare for the worst – and also explains
why you may not need some gear that’s often recommended by some authorities.
You’ll also learn practical tricks for everyday survival including how to handle
medical emergencies (even when there’s no doctor available), how to avoid being targeted
by criminals (whether kidnappers, burglars, or muggers), and a wealth of tricks for
crime-proofing your home and business.
YOU CAN SURVIVE the Very Worst Manmade and Natural Disasters will enable you to deal
with the unexpected and protect your loved ones. Currently selling at a low price
so many readers as possible can access this lifesaving information, there’ll never
be a better time to buy this manual.
Now available in Kindle (with print and other ebook formats soon to follow).
Purchase YOU CAN SURVIVE the Very Worst Manmade and Natural Disastersnow so you
can prepare for tomorrow’s disasters – because it may be later than you think!
About the author:
Duncan Long is America’s foremost survival / prepper author, writing survival books
and articles since the late 1970s. His articles have appeared in American Survival
Guide, the Journal of American Civil Defense, and Modern Survival Magazine among
Long has authored 60-plus how-to and firearms manuals with Paladin Press, Delta Press,
Lyons Press/Globe Pequot, and other publishers. Some of his technical manuals have
even made their way to the private libraries of the CIA, US Marines, FEMA, the FBI's
Firearms Training Unit, and other government agencies.
Excerpts from his books and technical drawings have also appeared in US Congressional
The author is known for his writing abilities, making complicated subjects easy and
even enjoyable for readers to follow. He has packed his decades of hands-on experience
into this manual.
You and your loved ones can survive the very worst...